Apply for MIPP
- Students must have a GPA of 8.5/10 or above from Bachelor’s or Master’s degree conducted at one of the participating institutions: IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras or IISc.
- Students are required to attach a letter of support from the Dean, International of one of the participating institutions: IIT Kanpur, IIT Madras or IISc.
Note: you need to have a degree from one of the above institutions before seeking the letter.
- Students are also required to attach a letter of support from the proposed supervisor at the Indian institute and the University of Melbourne. Students must have a supervisor at the University of Melbourne (in Science or Engineering) and a co-supervisor at IISc, IIT Kanpur, or IIT Madras at time of application.
HOW TO APPLY
Applications can be submitted at any time during the year.
- Submit an online application for the PhD course and Graduate Research Scholarships: International.
- You need to apply for candidature and a scholarship, and mention that you are applying for a MIPP scholarship.
- To avoid delays in the assessment of your application, you must include all required documents.
- Note: submission of application along withdocuments listed above allows your application to be assessed by the selection panel on a competitive basis. Application submission does not guarantee the admission to PhD program and scholarship.